Meander, Maitland’s lifestyle magazine, aims to engage local residents by exposing hidden aspects of Maitland, presenting a fresh and personalised insight into the city. Rather than developing a traditional visitor guide that explicitly attempts to sell the area to visitors, the magazine will include feature articles, creative imagery and uncover unique and intriguing stories to capture the local audience as well as the attention of visitors to the area.
This is your chance to be involved in the latest Meander magazine. To be included, view and download the advertising prospectus and complete the below booking form.
Conditions of participation
The following conditions govern the acceptance of participation in the Meander Maitland magazine for 2017:
- Advertising orders cancelled after acceptance may be subject to a cancellation fee of up to 100% of booked advertisement.
- While all care will be taken to ensure the insertion of an advertisement in accordance with instructions and requests, no liability will be accepted for any loss occasioned by omission, alteration or misplacement.
- Maitland City Council as Publisher reserves the right to reject any booking order, advertisement or photograph which it considers unsuitable for publication.
- Acceptance of advertising orders does not guarantee positioning in the publication nor editorial support.
- Maitland City Council will not be liable for any loss or damage arising in relation to or in connection with any materials supplied for an advertisement.
The advertiser and/or agent upon and by lodging material with Maitland City Council for publication and in authorising or approving the same for publication:
- Warrants that the material contains no defamatory matter or slander of title; does not infringe any trademark; does not constitute an invasion of privacy, breach of copyright, unfair competition or a breach of any law in Australia.
- Warrants that its publication will not give rise to any rights against, or liabilities incurred by Maitland City Council, their servants or agents, and that Maitland City Council may rely on the above warranty that the material has been duly examined.
- Indemnifies Maitland City Council, their servants and agents, against all liability, actions, proceedings, claims, demands whatsoever that may be brought by any person or persons arising directly or indirectly from publication or circulation of the material.
- Warrants that the business complies with all relevant Federal, State and Local Government Regulations, fire, health and safety codes, has appropriate Business Registration where applicable and has adequate Public Liability Insurance cover.