There are a diverse range of activities and events that happen in Maitland every summer. This summer we are grouping them together under the banner of ‘Summer in Maitland’, to help promote and share these events with locals and visitors alike.
REGISTER YOUR EVENT
The Summer in Maitland campaign will run from November 2017 to the end of February 2018 and will feature a full online events program that will be promoted through a landing page on the My Maitland website and #mymaitland via social media, as well as the distribution of a flyer to over 32,000 households in Maitland.
All appropriate activities and events that are open to the community and are located within the Maitland Local Government Area (LGA) are invited to be involved in the Summer in Maitland campaign at no cost. So, if you’re running or planning to run an event between mid November and the end of February then register your event now. Add your event or activity to the events calendar by clicking the button below or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
DON’T HAVE AN EXISTING ACTIVITY BUT WOULD LIKE TO BE INVOLVED?
We are also inviting submissions for new activities to be included in the program during January 2018.
Perhaps you have a performance, interactive activity, demonstration, trial session or workshop you are interested in taking to the streets or parks of Maitland?
Benefits of being involved:
- An opportunity to build awareness of your club, group, business or activity and provide residents and visitors with the opportunity to try out your offering
- Your activity will be promoted on the My Maitland online calendar and social media.
- A chance for you to be part of a program that will help build Central Maitland’s role as the vibrant heart of the city.
Activities must be:
- At no cost to those participating
- Be able to be delivered in public spaces around Central Maitland
- Be interactive and encouraging community participation
- Not be for the sole reason of fundraising
Interested in being involved? Register your proposed activity by clicking on the below button.