Escapes Guided Tour at Maitland Gaol
This 90 minute tour has been specially designed to explore the various stories and exact locations of some of the documented escapes from Maitland Gaol.
The stories of amazing escapes from the unbelievable and amazing, to the ludicrous will amaze you.
Learn about the ‘Magnificent Seven’ which was the last successful escape in September 1977 and Patrick McNamara, who escapes in August 1851, only to be recaptured four months later.
The tour runs on the following dates in April:
– Saturday 14 April 2018, 11.00am
– Wednesday 18 April 2018, 11.00am
– Sunday 22 April 2018, 11.00am
– Wednesday 25 April 2018, 11.00am
– Saturday 28 April 2018, 11.00am