Olive Tree Market – Resin Artwork Workshop
A brief description of what to expect: You will be guided through the process in a hands-on workshop and create your very own resin artwork. You will be provided with a 50cm round (or hexagon) panel and dyes, pigments and pearlescent powders needed to create artworks with resin. They will be demonstrating how to work with the resin and how to mix colours and techniques for applying and creating designs. Your finished artwork will require a drying period of 24 hours so will need to be collected from the venue after this time.
They look forward to sharing with you the wonderful experience of working with this medium and assisting you in creating your very own artwork!
What you will learn
- You will be guided through the process in a hands-on workshop.
- Create your very own resin artwork.
- Safe ways to work with resin.
What you will get
- Expert tuition from an experienced teacher.
- Your very own artwork ready to hang in 24 hours.
What to bring
- Your enthusiasm to learn.
What to wear
- Clothes you’re prepared to get paint on.
Appropriate for all skill levels. Beginners welcome!
Please note: We do not recommend this workshop to pregnant women as chemicals in the form of resins are used.