One of the hardest hit sectors as a result of COVID-19 is the local food and beverage businesses. They really need our help to stay afloat during these difficult times, so to help just a little we are running this competition.
For your chance to win one of six potential $100 credits to be used each week up to Friday 17 July 2020, to spend on takeaway or delivery (in a single transaction), please complete the below entry form.
Winners will be selected weekly by a random draw and announced each Friday at 6.00pm.
Week One Winners – drawn Friday 8 May
- Max from East Maitland and Vanessa from Telarah are the lucky winners of a $100 food credit each to enjoy at Lonestar Rib House & Brews Maitland.
- Steph from East Maitland and Kaye from Bolwarra Heights were the lucky winners of a $100 food credit each to enjoy at El Chapos.
- Danielle from Maitland and Bev from Gillieston Heights were the lucky winners of a $100 food credit each to enjoy at Boydell’s.
Week Two Winners – drawn Friday 15 May
- Sara and Jasmin from Aberglasslyn were the lucky winners of a $100 food credit each to enjoy at Bushrangers Bar and Brasserie.
- Tegan from Largs and Alison from Bolwarra Heights were the lucky winners of a $100 food credit each to enjoy at Fratelli Roma.
- Megan from Maitland and Sara from East Maitland were the lucky winners of a $100 food credit each to enjoy at Phoenix House.
Week Three Winners – drawn Friday 22 May
- Abby from Metford and Christine from Raworth were the lucky winners of a $100 food credit each to enjoy at Rutherford Hotel.
- Jacqui from East Maitland and Mel from Bolwarra Heights were the lucky winners of a $100 food credit each to enjoy at Mercure Monte Pio.
- Trent from Aberglasslyn and Jocelin from Horseshoe Bend were the lucky winners of a $100 food credit each to enjoy at Muchos Mexican.
Stay tuned for next week’s winners announcement.
- The promoter of the A Taste of Maitland Promotion is Maitland City Council, PO Box 220 MAITLAND NSW 2320. ABN: 11 596 310 805.
- A person who completes the sign up form will go into a weekly draw for a chance to win one of six potential $100 credits to be redeemed at a restaurant in the Maitland Local Government Area (LGA). The restaurant will be predetermined based on the participating businesses, is at is the discretion of Maitland City Council, and the decision is final.
- The $100 credit will be made available at the nominated restaurant for use within fourteen (14) days of winning the credit.
- No change, or credit for a future transaction, will be given if the full amount of $100 is not spent.
- Winners can order up to $100 worth of food and non-alcoholic beverages. If the value of the order exceeds $100, the additional cost will be payable by the winner. Alcoholic beverages are at the winner’s own cost.
- Participants will need to provide an email address, which will be added to the My Maitland Consumer email distribution list to receive regular newsletters and information and only one entry is allowed per email address. Unsuccessful entries will be carried over to the next week.
- Participants privacy will be protected in accordance with Maitland City Council’s Privacy Management Plan.
- The promotional period commences at 9.00am Monday 4 May 2020 and closes at 4.00pm Friday 17 July 2020.
- Each week entries will close at 4.00pm and winners will be announced at 6.00pm via the My Maitland official Instagram and Facebook pages. Up to six (6) prizes will be announced each week for ten (10) weeks.
- Winners will be drawn using a random name picker online tool.
- The prize winner will be notified of their win by email and a phone call. The winner will have fourteen (14) days to claim their prize, at which time the prize will be forfeited and go back into the prize pool.
- Prize winners will be encouraged to thank and share their winning dining experiences on their social platforms and tagging My Maitland Facebook and Instagram pages as well as the appropriate restaurant’s applicable social media platform(s).
- The winner’s name will be published on the mymaitland.com.au website.
- Entry into the competition is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over who reside in the Maitland LGA. The promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide identity and residency.
- Entry into the A Taste of Maitland promotion is not open to Maitland City Council employees and their relatives. Owners and staff of businesses participating in the promotion and their relatives cannot enter the A Taste of Maitland promotion.
- Relatives for the promotion is defined as Grandparents, Parents, Partners, Children and Grandchildren.
- If an entrant selected as a winner is found to be in breach of these Conditions of Entry, a new winner may be selected and, if the entrant in breach has been awarded the Prize, the entrant may be required to reimburse the value of the Prize to the promoter.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to, technical failures, unauthorised intervention or security concerns, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- The promoter shall not be liable whether in contract or torts or otherwise for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in this competition or accepting the nominated prize.
- By entering the competition you agree to be a subscriber to the My Maitland newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- No individual prize exceeds $250 and total value of prizes do not exceed $50,000.
- The promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.