Paranormal Experience – The Residence
Built in the 1800s, the Lieutenant Governor’s Residence, has never before been available to visitors for paranormal investigation. Maitland Gaol has partnered with Newcastle Ghost Tours, to offer a special opportunity to access this building and search for paranormal activity. This experience will only be available for a strictly limited time, as the building is slated for redevelopment.
The Residence experience involves some advanced technologies and paranormal techniques, so is great for return ghost hunters and serious first timers.
Important information to note
- The building is multilevel with staircases from the basement to the top floor. Ticketholders should be able to manage stairs unassisted to explore and enjoy this experience.
- In line with our ticketing terms and conditions intoxicated ticketholders will be refused entry, no refund will be provided.
What to bring
- Tickets (digital is fine)
- Comfortable, closed in shoes.
- Water bottle (limited access to drinking water during this experience)
- Camera – if you’d like to catch a spirit photo
Disclaimer – Ghosts are not guaranteed. Participants must be 18 years or over, this is an ADULTS ONLY event.
- 9 December 2023 8.00 pm - 10.30 pm
- 16 December 2023 8.00 pm - 10.30 pm