Part of the celebrations of Maitland 200 Years On, the Friends of Grossman House are collaborating with the Maitland Repertory Theatre. This innovative theatre piece explores the colourful past of Church Street, Maitland, a street that is steeped in our history.
Following the players, the audience will converge on a number of sites in the immediate Church Street area to experience just some of the newsworthy events of the past.
Awaiting the audience at Brough House will be a sumptuous meal befitting the period.
Funds raised go towards the ongoing work of The Maitland Repertory Theatre, and the maintenance of the National Trust’s two Church Street properties.
– Friday 20 April 2018, 4.30pm
– Saturday 21 April 2018, 4.30pm
– Sunday 22 April 2018, 4.30pm
– Thursday 26 April 2018, 4.30pm
– Friday 27 April 2018, 4.30pm
– Sunday 29 April 2018, 4.30pm
Bookings are essential. Click here.
Follow on Facebook.