Visit Green Street and bring your objects of curiosity to Morpeth!
Auctioneer and Valuer Alex Renwick has over 30 years’ experience in both Australia and the United Kingdom auctioning and valuing objects. Beginning his old-fashioned apprenticeship as a store man at a Rushton Fine Arts in 1986, and going on to be the youngest ever registered chattel auctioneer and departmental manager in Australia in 1989.
Having spent the past 25 years valuing and advising Museums, Institutions and Auction Houses alike across Australia, including Newcastle Museum since 2002. His presence, energy and knowledge has kept him in demand for valuation days for over 30 years both intrastate and interstate. He thrives on seeing beauty in the humblest objects and finding out their stories.
‘Morph It’ will see Council unlock public space in Morpeth through a suite of quick, engaging and high impact temporary interventions that build upon the unique character of the historic town of Morpeth and challenge the traditional hierarchy of our streets.
Bookings are required as there are a limited amount of spots, please book your spot by following the links below:
- 9.30am – 10.00am – This session is booked out
- 10.00am – 10.30am – This session is booked out
- 10.30am – 11.00am – This session is booked out
- 11.00am – 11.30am – This session is booked out
- 11.30am – 12.00pm – This session is booked out
- 12.00pm – 12.30pm – This session is booked out
- 1.30pm – 2.00pm – This session is booked out
- 2.00pm – 2.30pm – This session is booked out
- 2.30pm – 3.00pm – This session is booked out
Morph It will run from Friday 23 October until Sunday 29 November 2020.
Other Morph It events can be found at mymaitland.com.au/morph-it