Morpeth, situated on the banks of the Hunter River, was once the gateway to inland Australia and one of the busiest trade ports in New South Wales. Today you can re-live the historic voyage from Newcastle to Morpeth in modern day style and comfort with NOVA Cruises.
The tour includes the following:
- Return cruise to Morpeth with NOVA Cruises
- 8 hour tour including a 1.5 hr stopover in Morpeth to explore, shop and dine
- Informative captain’s commentary
- Opening of historic Hexham lift span bridge
- Devonshire morning tea on-route to Morpeth
- Admission to Morpeth Museum (when open)
- Local produce tasting served on-board (with a serving of Morpeth wines, fudge & sourdough)
To book a tour click here.