Street Eats opens the doors to unique street food fare across Maitland. Summer Street Eats starts on Friday November 8 from 5.00pm – 8.00pm at Victor Warby Reserve in Gillieston Heights.
Join us for one of the Get Togethers below where there will be a a mix of trucks and flavours to sample in some of the best places around town. Bring the family or catch up with friends with a picnic and a bite to eat.
- Gillieston Heights – Victor Warby Reserve (Wallis Creek Park), Friday 8 November 5.00pm to 8.00pm
- Chisholm – Whitewater Park, Friday 29 November 5.00pm to 8.00pm
- Raworth – Bakers Brickyard, Friday 13 December 5.00pm to 8.00pm
- Lorn – RH Taylor Reserve, Sunday 12 January 4.00pm to 8.00pm
- Morpeth – Queens Wharf, Sunday 2 February 4.00pm to 8.00pm
- Rutherford – Norm Chapman Oval, Friday 28 February 5.00pm to 8.00pm
- Chisholm – Whitewater Park, Friday 6 March 5.00pm to 8.00pm
- Gillieston Heights – Victor Warby Reserve (Wallis Creek Park), Friday 3 April 5.00pm to 8.00pm CANCELLED
Get your taste buds ready by checking out our great line up of Food Trucks below.