Historic Morpeth Cruise
Morpeth, situated on the banks of the Hunter River, was once the gateway to inland Australia and one of the busiest trade ports in New South Wales. Today you can re-live the historic voyage from Newcastle to Morpeth in modern day style and comfort with NOVA Cruises.
The tour includes the following:
- Return cruise to Morpeth with NOVA Cruises
- 8 hour tour including a 1.5 hr stopover in Morpeth to explore, shop and dine
- Informative captain’s commentary
- Opening of historic Hexham lift span bridge
- Devonshire morning tea on-route to Morpeth
- Admission to Morpeth Museum (when open)
- Local produce tasting served on-board (with a serving of Morpeth wines, fudge & sourdough)
To book a tour click here.