October School Holiday Fun
See-Make-Do in the gallery these October school holidays. Don’t forget the Art Gallery is not open on Monday’s.
Roam the gallery’s exhibition spaces and make awesome discoveries with one of our many Code Breaker art trails, chill out with little ones in the soft play space, plus much more…
5 FREE FUN ACTIVITY STATIONS
1. Sink your scissors into paper and make a cool mosaic style collage inspired by the artwork of Sally Blake
2. Create a colourful snake with chenille sticks, inspired by Dorothy Djukulul’s artwork Karrtijar: Water Python.
3. Wrap your way to a 3D wobbegong shark.
4. Make your own patterned sculpture.
5. Drop in and see the Concerning Peace exhibition and while you are at it create your own peace machine.
Bookings not required. Children participating in activities must be accompanied by a parent or carer.