Old Morpeth Convent

Old Morpeth Convent

Overview

Located next door to the town’s Catholic Church, the Old Convent was built in 1909 and was home to the Sisters of Mercy until 1980.


+ Add to Itinerary

Also Recommended for you

East Maitland

East Maitland Aquatic Centre

  • Carpark
  • Enquiry Desk
  • Entity Facility
  • Family Friendly
  • Kiosk
  • Non Smoking
  • Picnic Area
  • Public Toilet
  • Shop / Gift Shop
  • Showers
  • Swimming Pool
Luskintyre

Luskintyre Airfield and Aviation Museum

  • Cafe
  • Carpark
  • Coach Parking
  • Enquiry Desk
  • Entity Facility
  • Family Friendly
  • Food and Refreshments
  • Interactive Centre
  • Non Smoking
  • Public Toilet
  • Shop / Gift Shop
Maitland

BOLTspace

  • Enquiry Desk
  • Entity Facility
  • Family Friendly
  • Free Wifi
  • Gallery / Museum
  • Internet Access Point
  • Non Smoking
  • Shop / Gift Shop
East Maitland

Easts Leisure and Golf

  • Actively welcomes people with access needs.
  • Disabled access available, contact operator for details.
  • International
  • International Reach

We acknowledge the Wonnarua People as the Traditional Owners and Custodians of the land within the Maitland Local Government Area. We pay respect to all Aboriginal Elders, past, present and future with a spiritual connection to these lands.

Share via
Copy link
Powered by Social Snap