St Joseph’s Convent

St Joseph’s Convent

Overview

St Joseph’s was established by the Sisters of St Joseph in 1883 as a result of Bishop Murray’s invitation to a group of Sisters, who had been formed by Mary MacKillop and Fr Julian Tension Woods to establish a convent and school in the Diocese.

 


Also Recommended for you

East Maitland

St Peter’s Anglican Church

  • Aboriginal Culture
  • Actively welcomes people with access needs.
  • Carpark
  • Disabled access available, contact operator for details.
  • Entity Facility
  • History & Heritage
  • International
  • International Reach
  • Tags
Tenambit

Maitland Growers and Artisan Market

  • Carpark
  • Coach Parking
  • Entity Facility
  • Family Friendly
  • Food and Refreshments
  • Lawn / Gardens
  • Non Smoking
  • Public Toilet
  • Shop / Gift Shop
Maitland

Muchos Mexican Maitland

  • Actively welcomes people with access needs.
  • Between $20 and $30
  • Beverage
  • Cuisine type
  • Disabled access available, contact operator for details.
  • Entity Facility
  • Family Friendly
  • Gluten Free Available
  • International
  • Light Meals
  • Liqueur
  • Mexican
  • Non Smoking
  • Price range
  • Takeaway Available

We acknowledge the Wonnarua People as the Traditional Owners and Custodians of the land within the Maitland Local Government Area. We pay respect to all Aboriginal Elders, past, present and future with a spiritual connection to these lands.

Share via
Copy link
Powered by Social Snap